Low Vibration • Low Noise
- Ideal for cutting fiberglass, light-gauge metal and fiberboard up to 3/8″ (10mm) thick
- Utilized by boat builders and in the construction and repair of car, bus and truck bodies
- Low air consumption – only 4 CFM
- 3/8″ blade stroke, up to 10,000 strokes per minute
- Has automatic lubrication and an easy-to-use STOP/Isolator button on the handle for safety when changing blades
- JP901 uses any 1/2″ (12mm) wide Bi-metal hand, machine or yellow blades and can be easily converted to use 3/4″ blades by simply changing the nosepiece
Standard Equipment: carrying case, five MYN150/18 saw blades, five MYT150/18 saw blades, air tool oil, CD operating manual, allen key.
Cengar Saw Blades and Accessories
• 1/2″ and 3/4″ wide Bi-metal Blades suit a wide range of applications
• To fit our 3/4″ Bi-metal blades, order 3/4″ nosepiece – Part. No. 5075
[table id=10 /]
There are no reviews yet.