Low Vibration • Low Noise
- Workhorses for use in the fabrication, shipbuilding, ship repair, oil and petrochemical, boat building and aircraft maintenance fields
- Also utilized by fire and rescue professionals
- 1-3/4″ blade stroke, up to 1200 strokes per minute
- Fitted with easy-to-use STOP/Isolator button on the handle for safety when changing blades
- CL50 uses any 1/2″ (12mm) wide Bi-metal hand or machine blade and can be easily converted to a CL75 by changing the nosepiece
- CL75 uses a 3/4″ (19mm) wide Bi-metal machine blade
- Optional inside trigger* order CL50FT or CL75FT
Standard Equipment: carrying case, five MC220/24 saw blades, air tool oil, CD operating manual, allen key.
Cengar Saw Blades and Accessories
• 1/2″ and 3/4″ wide Bi-metal Blades suit a wide range of applications
• To fit our 3/4″ Bi-metal blades, order 3/4″ nosepiece – Part No. 5075
* Inside trigger for hand-held use only; not for use with a clamp. This trigger style cannot be locked on.
[table id=9 /]
There are no reviews yet.