Sherwood Scuba BEACON
Simple, Easy, Functional. New Divers will appreciate the Beacon’s simplicity. Straightforward menu and easy to navigate operating system is a breeze to learn. All divers will appreciate the compact design and easy to read color screen. The Beacon’s advanced Thin-Film Transistor or TFT color screen provides outstanding color contrast in direct sunlight. The Bluetooth integration to DiverLog provides wireless connectivity to your dive log.
- Ultra bright high contrast full color TFT Display, easy to see and read in direct sunlight.
- Easy to use interface with intuitive menu structure and 3 button navigation
- Audible alarms and visual color-changing segments provide cautions for additional safety
- Patented Gas Time Remaining Algorithm provides calculations in real time
- Easy to read Full Tilt digital compass with reverse heading
Works with the DiverLog App.
(*DiverLog app is available for free but must be downloaded on the App Store, Google Play or from ediverlog.com)
The Beacon is an easy to use dive computer utilizing a three button control interface call the MODE, ADV (Advance), and SELECT buttons. They allow you to select mode options and access specific information. They are also used to enter setting and acknowledge the audible alarm. Divers may choose between either Air/NX (dive) or Gauge Mode. Information has been organized into easy-to-follow sections to aid you when diving.
Modified Haldanean Algorithm with 12 tissue compartments. Operational from sea level to 14,000 feet (4,270 meters) elevation. Compatible with lithium or rechargeable lithium batteries. Power save mode turns screen off when 2 minutes elapse on surface with no button operations. With a working pressure of 4000PSI, 276 BAR.