AWL-P Amphibious LED Pistol Light
Can be used 60 ft (18 m) under water. This 140 torch lumen CREE LED pistol light is mud resistant and waterproof to 60 ft (18 m). This tough little light has no moving or operational parts, features an ambidextrous design and has 3 modes (including turbo-strobe). Fits most full-sized duty guns with picatinny rail.
- Waterproof and mud resistant. Water and mud are hard for many pistol lights to overcome. This pistol light was designed for use by Navy Seals and is waterproof to 33 ft 10 m. It is also mud resistant.
- Ambidextrous design. The AWL is activated via a switch on both sides of the light. Whether you are left or right handed, the light activates simply by pushing the switch on either side.
- Turbo Strobe. This light features a varying frequency strobe mode and is used to disorient individuals when needed. It is included as a means of self defense so that you have time to get out of harms way.
- Gun and holster fits most full sized duty handguns and long guns with a picatinny rail. Also works with the Fobus Tactical Roto holster.
AWL-P Laser-Tac Amphibious LED Pistol Light
In addition to all of the above features:
- Red laser sight. This light comes equipped with a reliable red laser that can be activated separately from the white light.
[table id=30 /]