With low-profile frames and anti-fog lenses, ESS FirePro-1971TM structural firefighting goggles are the most advanced on the market.
This goggle series is certified as compliant with NFPA 1971-2013 Edition, including the 5-minute, 500°F oven test. It is also U.S. Federal OSHA compliant, exceeds the requirements of ANSI Z87.1-2010, and is considered Primary Eye Protection by NFPA 1500. All components of ESS FirePro-1971TM goggles are heat and flame resistant.
The FirePro-1971 FSTM model features a one-piece, wrap-around strap that easily secures to any helmet with Velcro® tabs. This system keeps the goggle on hand at all times, with the flexibility of quickly removing them if needed. This configuration is recommended for use without face shields. Tear-Off Lens Covers and Nomex® HeatSleevesTM are available as accessories.
- 1-piece wrap-around strap with Velcro® tabs
- Low-profile frame with wide wrap minimizes helmet interference & maximizes peripheral vision
- All goggle components are heat & flame resistant
- Patented Speed-ClipTM system allows for rapid strap adjustment & positions the strap for optimal helmet compatibility
- Full-perimeter ventilation & filtration system minimizes lens fogging & filters airborne particles
- Anti-microbial OpFoamTM face padding increases comfort & fit
- Interchangeable 2.8mm high-impact Polycarbonate lenses
- Advanced ESS ClearZoneTM FlowCoat lenses eliminate fog inside & prevent scratches outside
Distortion-free optics & 100% UVA/UVB protection
- Rx Inserts available
BALLISTIC PROTECTION STANDARDS
Compliant With: NFPA 1971-2013 Edition, ANSI Z87.1-2010 U.S. Federal OSHA, CE