Low Vibration • Low Noise
- Ideal for high-volume production applications such as cutting steel, repairing wooden pallets, building and repairing truck bodies and cutting fiberglass
- Also widely used by oil and gas contractors and fire rescue services/li>
- Sturdy cast steel and aluminum saw body
- Low air volume – only 4 CFM
- 7/8″ blade stroke, up to 2000 strokes per minute
- Fitted with easy-to-use STOP/Isolator button on the handle for safety when changing blades
- Uses any 1/2″ (12mm) wide Bi-metal hand, machine or yellow blades
- Optional inside trigger* order PL905FT
Standard Equipment: carrying case, five MC220/24 saw blades, air tool oil, CD operating manual, allen key.
Cengar Saw Blades and Accessories
1/2″ and 3/4″ wide Bi-metal Blades suit a wide range of applications
* Inside trigger for hand-held use only; not for use with a clamp. This trigger style cannot be locked on.
[table id=8 /]